Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Samuel's Photo shoot

So I've been slacking on posting these... a guess a baby keeps me a little busier than expected:) However, better late than never. Here is Samuel at 3 weeks so mind you, he is A LOT bigger now! This was so much fun! My AWESOME photographer Amber did such a great job. It was like playing dress up with a doll only WAY more fun. Sam was such a good sport about it. He was awake for half of it, asleep for the other half, so it worked out perfectly. Enjoy!













7 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love love love these pictures! He is such a beautiful baby.

Kell said...

All I can say is WOW! I love all of them! Aw... your dog and him... cute! :)

Aimilee said...

Adorable!! I love the ones of him and Ottis! Hope all is well!

Unknown said...

I think I said "ahhh!" on every single one of these pictures. Molly, he is the most beautiful baby ever. I am SO happy you posted pictures, because he is a hunk!!

Unknown said...

These are so creative and so cute. I just can't believe how awesome they are!

Kristin said...

He's SO CUTE!! My fav is the polka dot background with the green ears. :) I need a baby. Like now.

Frei Family said...

He is such a cute baby!! We got the announcement-- I love the letters of his name in the background! So creative!