Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm getting married in 16 day!

I am so excited for March 14th! I will become the new Mrs. Molly Hill. It's crazy to think this day will soon come. I remember when I was maybe 14 and thought, the day when i turn 16 so i can date will never come. Then I remember feeling that way about my first kiss, and going to college, and now getting married! I know it is ONLY 16 days away but I still feel that way. I feel it will never come! It will be the beginning of our lives and I know will be wonderful. Anyway congrates to me and wayne!!!!
\

5 comments:

slnordstrom said...

I didn't know you had kissed a boy. When did this happen

Unknown said...

Think about everyone who is so exited for you! I think that they are counting down to this wonderful event as well. You guys look so cute together. COngrats again!

McKell said...

Wow you guys look hot in your pictures! I got mine yesterday, it rocks. I miss you two hotties!

Shums said...

hell yeah congrats to you guys! it's about damn time.

ok, i have now fulfilled my cussing quota for the sabbath.

xcdenke said...

Today you are officially a married woman! Congratulations! We wish we could've been there. Have so much fun and enjoy that honeymoon! Big Congratulations from Carrie and Xander! xoxo