Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

HAPPY EASTER!!! Today Wayne and I woke up in a great mood, excited that it was Easter! The first thing we did was find our Easter baskets! Wayne had a difficult time finding his... Otis also found his! He was very excited. I got a little more for my easter present. I am so spoiled :)




Later that day Wayne's sister and family came over for a barbeque where we enjoyed steaks prepared by wayne, and potatoes, corn, and carrot cake prepared by me. We then colored eggs, and then sent Livi out for a little Easter egg hunt! Livi was very excited! But I think Wayne was even more excited.





It was a great day, and our first Easter together as a married couple. We are so thankful for this time to remember our savior and the blessings he has given to us. We hope you all enjoyed your Easter as well and we just wanted to say one last time, HAPPY EASTER!!!


4 comments:

Em said...

You guys are so cute and grown up!!! Happy Easter to you guys too!

Unknown said...

How fun, it is great to see how much you are enjoying married life. Glad to see you had a happy Easter.

Dave and Abby said...

What!? Is that where you live? I'm so jealous. You can't start off marriage in a new, clean place. I hope you at least have cockroaches; it's only fair.
Happy Easter!

McKell said...

Where are you guys living? Next time we're in Utah I'll have to come check out your pad! Happy Easter Morry and Wayner!