Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Honeymoon pictures

Wayne and I had a great honeymoon! We stayed two nights in Vegas at Ceasars Palace. Beautiful View! We then went on a 5 day cruise, and stopped in Key west, and Cozumel. We then enjoyed staying one night in Miami, and enjoyed the beautiful beach:) We had a wonderful time! Thanks to my wonderful husband for planning the whole thing!
  
 suprise room delivery! Yum!     

A                               

                            Formal Night on our cruise



            Miami Beach!



                  Scuba Diving in Cozumel!

5 comments:

Dave and Abby said...

Yeah! Pictures! Didn't your eyes burn to open them underwater?

Em said...

Thank you thank you!!!!!!!!! They are amazing, looks like so much fun! Great planning Wayne!

Sabrina Says Blog said...

I'm glad you guys got to take some pictures! I'm such a failure! haha Your honeymoon looked amazing! You're going to be here tomorrow!

McKell said...

I'm coveting you right now.... kay I'm over it...
I love Key West but I haven't been to Cozumel or on a cruise! I'm so happy for you two, did you eyes burn in the water?

Unknown said...

How fun! I was so exited to see your pictures. We went on a cruise to the Bahamas and stayed in Miami for our honeymoon. I wonder how much it has changed since then. You guys make such a cute couple. I am so happy for you.