Sunday, September 28, 2014

Farewell Spokane

I need to quickly wrap up the end of my summer vacation to Washington. I have to say these last couple of months have been so insanely busy, that when I do have spare time to update my blog, my pregnant exhausted self is too lazy. So with that being said, I am FINALLY updating! My last couple of weeks in Spokane were low key. Our husbands had all returned home and our days seemed to consist of laying on picnic blankets, pushing kids on swings, running baths multiple times a day, barbecuing and making batches of raspberry jam/syrup. Taking daily pictures didn't make the cut, which I always regret, but I did capture a few glimpses of our final days.

                 Sam and Grandma making breakfast                  

The crew eating lunch

Grant and Sam enjoying their sink bath for the third time that day


Pioneer Day

Walking in the parade

A little "Yee Hah"



Celebrating my brother Zac's 33rd birthday

Eating lunch before getting on the boat

Kids all alone! Collin seems thrilled

Family pictures, which I wont be sharing until after Christmas cards
are sent out, but this is the only sneak peek, plus, it's already on facebook.

This year was a lot harder to leave then most years. I think it's because I never
know how long it will be until I see my sisters again, and I skip whole years of my nieces and nephews lives, but I am grateful for the time I did have to share with them, and can't wait for our next encounter!


1 comment:

Natalie Jane said...

It was such a great summer. See you in April!