Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Meet Sophie Louise

 Sophie Louise made her grand appearance on December 4th at 3:32am, weighing 6 lbs 5oz, and 18 inches long. Labor couldn't have gone more smooth, and it was such a tender moment. I was able to share it with my husband, my dear friend Jill, the nurses, and my sweet Dr. Rebenack. This birth felt so different than the birth of Samuel. With Sam, I was exhausted to the point that I wasn't able to grasp the fact that I had just given birth, but with Sophie, I felt so many emotions. Maybe it was the realization that the hundreds of prayers I spent to have another child, was finally answered, or the fact that I was now a mother to a little girl, my little girl. Either way she was here, and she was absolutely perfect. I'm so overwhelmed with happiness, it's hard for me to express this journey in words, but I believe these pictures show exactly how I feel. 











































5 comments:

Natalie Jane said...

Made me cry. Congrats baby sister!

Ghent Bailey said...

BEAUTIFUL photos!! I wish we had some like that for our kids. Congrats to your family!!! :-D

Ghent Bailey said...

^ uh...that is not Ghent, but Ashley.

Heidi said...

LOVE💜 and I'm with Natalie, made me cry. Can't wait to meet her! Love you guys!!

Unknown said...

What wonderful pictures! I am so happy for you and your family.