Monday, November 9, 2015

Lake Sinclair

This summer a group of us rented out a cabin on Lake Sinclair in Milledgeville Ga, to escape for a quiet memorial weekend. We practically barbecued, swam, played lawn games, and laid around. Perfection really. I loved how dark it would get at night. Wayne and I would sit outside and enjoy the black sky full of stars. We found ourselves staying up way too late, every night. But what's a vacation without late night confessions? I found that Steph is incredibly skilled at yoga contortion, Graham has a stellar high kick, and when it comes to skinny dipping, Kipin is the most free spirited of all and the first to take the plunge. (no boys allowed) I on the other hand am the first to get out! I am not a fan of dark murky water. I also learned that we are horrible fisherman, and never caught a single fish and as a bonus, I learned that Sam prefers using outdoor bushes to indoor plumbing.
 Truly a great time, with the best friends. Thanks again Alexanders, and Secrist families!






















No comments: