Saturday, June 28, 2014

Short but sweet

Right now I should be finishing packing for my summer trip out west, but I felt I wont be at ease until I quickly post this belated blog. So it's going to be short and sweet. The month of May, we eased into the hot summer weather. Okay, I lied. I never EASE into hot, humid, sticky, rainy weather. It more than not sneaks up on me, and I'm never prepared. Luckily, we found some great outdoor activities to make the heat seem a little more bearable. Such as....

Waiting out HUGE downpours in the car

Getting soaked at water parks

Eating our fair share of fudgesicles

Snorkeling naked in buckets of water

Flying kites at the beach

Sending creepy hug pictures to Grandmas

And finally, taking a weekend off for a friends wedding. 
Now that I have this post out of the way, I can concentrate on the undesirable amount of laundry, cleaning, and packing, and if I'm really lucky, SLEEP. I can't wait for Monday to come, and us flying off to San Diego, then Spokane! It has been too long since I've enjoyed myself some beautiful west coast summer weather. Goodbye miserably hot Florida.  I wont be missing your humid sticky self.

No comments: