Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Meet Paul Bunyan

I have to say that my little Sam makes Halloween costumes look good. 
Flash back to the last 3 years...

Lion, Up, and Clark Kent

This Year... meet

Paul Bunyan



Can't leave out the butt pose


This was the 3rd year in a row that Sam won best costume at our ward trunk or treat. 
Not sure if we'll top this one next year...


Preschool Halloween Party
"Make a silly face"


I thoroughly enjoyed trick or treating with my two lumberjack men. I've never been into Halloween, but since having a little boy (and husband) to dress up, and watch run house to house, it has become one of my favorite holidays. Not to say I'm beyond elated when it's over. I loath all the candy we end up with, We pick through our very favorites, then find ways of dispersing it, before we consume it all. I thank my young women at church in those regards. It was indeed another successful Halloween! 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can I just say, everything about these two is fun. love all of you Mom

Unknown said...

I love this. What a original idea.